Friday 30 March 2012

Here I go travelling again

Travel is a bug for me. It has bit me big time since the last 2 years. Since my parents have banned me from any more foreign holidays, I am looking within home and I am marvelled at the treasures hidden in Gujarat itself. We decently did a girls trip to Ahmedabad and nearby places. The architecture is amazing – delicate, mysterious and grand. I was left gaping.

Anyway. I found this crochet koti (jacket) that I had got my grandmother to make when I was in school. If you remember the 90’s this fashion was a rage (Kotis over oversized shirts. Look at Suchitra’s outfit at the end of this song). Now that its spring and crochet / lace is in, I dug this out and this looks oh-so-smart. Must thank Grandma for this! She will be delighted.










5 comments:

  1. Love this crochet shrug....Crochet is heavy, and I love it's lighter substitute lace to make a feminine and sexy statement...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another outfit post for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics !! Love your crochet vest :)

    Dear, I am hosting Harvey Prince international giveaway currently, where 10 winners will win $550 worth of Perfumes....Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter 10 winner Harvey Prince ($550) Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the images..how you have posed, especially like the last pic...and the crochet vest is nice!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Pics!!! Loved the crochet vest!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...