Sunday 11 September 2011

Dangle

I am done with packing for my Europe trip (I leave in 10 days! Yippie!!). I choose smart, pleated short skirts, leggings and boots. I am excited about the trip and have been dreaming about it since ages. Will update ya all, not to worry!

DSC01587

While Europe is all about smart jackets and chequered scarves, I can’t help but feel attracted towards block prints and colourful wooden beads. There is something in mixing western outfits with Indian designs and accessories. It is smart, sexy and feminine.

DSC015651

DSC015811

DSC015571

It is a pleasant, cheery Sunday and am not stepping out today. Hersheys Dark Chocolate bars and ‘Lie To me’ keep me company for today.

DSC015841

DSC015921

The weather is fantastic and makes me want to take a walking tour around the city. The sun burns down on me warmly but not unpleasantly and the winds tease my hair.

DSC015531

DSC015821

I hope this weather stays. Enjoy your Sunday, dearies.

Smile

5 comments:

  1. i love the kolhapuris :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw which part of europe? the weather will start acting up in coming weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you really think that kolhapuris go well with a long flairy skirts like this..?? though u r looking stunning as usual.. especially your dangles.. traditional, smart, colorful and stylish..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chintan. Thanks! Got them from Linking Road, Bombay. And, I am going to East EU, ie, Berlin, Prague, Budapest & austria. I know it will start getting cold there and I am bit worried about that!! But I am sure I will enjoy. It beautiful there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bloomingwiltinglily. I think Kolhapuris go with just anything. Try it! Glad u liked the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...