Monday 31 October 2011

Sugarbabe

It’s fun doing girlie stuff sometimes – you know dressing up and stuff. I can’t believe I am doing this at the age of 28. But why not? I call myself a bored HR professional and I really need something exciting and fun going on to spice up my life. So, I have this really sweet friend named Krishna (and her Mom is a darling too) and we keep meeting up for photo shoots.

Sad that she is getting married and going away soon. Don’t get me wrong; I am realllly happy for her and all but I am going to miss her! I am going to miss her innocent questions and crazy tactics and loving nature.







Is the white and denim combination every going to go out of fashion? I am sure it won’t and I hope it doesn’t. I am CRAZY about denims and whites; been hoarding them ever since I can remember. Anyway, my favourite white outfit out of the many whites I have is this Valleygirl shirt I got from Australia last year. The fit is amazing – sexy and elegant and the texture feels like a baby’s skin!

Shorts are the most comfortable thing ever! I wonder why we aren’t allowed to wear them at work.

:-/

;)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...